We have a range of POS solutions for Franchise/Groups and Multisite companies, as we have an extensive experience understanding their needs and requirements.
Multisite solution provides total franchise management and control from one location. Full report, sales data, and other customize information can be route back to headquarters from either company owned or franchise stores.
VPN – Virtual Private Network
Need inter-store connectivity? Look no further. We have a Multi-Site module, which allows Franchise operators with the tools to manage multi-stores across various locations. You can create sets of products and group them to a particular site, so each site can maintain their own cost and sell prices, supplier and purchase information. The Head Office can produce reports for each site by receiving data in real-time through a VPN Internet connection.
Multi Site Management
The Multi-Site Management module allows for advanced control and functionality in a multi-Site environment. It will give extra controls for managing Head Office, Company Owned and Franchise Sites, with the ability for Inter-Store Ordering and Invoicing. Multi-Site Management will enable control for businesses in varying environments. This feature is designed specifically for businesses that require control on Company Owned and Franchise Stores direct from Head Office.
Head Office Functions:
- Program Sites and Location links
- Create Stock Items for individual Sites – This will give each site access to all functions of a standard Stock Item, including 12 price levels, individual cost prices, indirect links, suppliers, printing options and more.
- Control Site access to parts of the program – This will ensure that the Sites will only see the data that you want them to see and nothing else.
- Control Global, POS and Yes/No Options for all Sites – Full control of each Site. All options can be individually tailored for the specific owner/operator. Email settings, End of Day time, Company Logo, POS Server, Finance settings, Restaurant, Purchases and Tax Settings can all be individual to the Site requirements.
- Reporting by Site – Breakdown of each Site’s figures. Not available on all reports.
- Can create additional access control by assigning specific User Permissions to each Site, or User Type.
- Access to all Stock Items – Head Office will send all items allowed for access to the Site, which can then control all aspects of the item at their individual Site.
- Has complete control of POS Terminals, most Global Options, most Yes/No Options, POS Screen Setup, Clerks, and Network Printing for their Site.
- Inter-Store Ordering – Allows each Site to order from Head Office as a supplier and be invoiced accordingly.
- Franchise Items – Allows a site to create items specific to their Site that are not available anywhere else. Head Office will record the item and have control over how many items each Site can create.
Inter Store Ordering
Inter-Store Ordering enables each store to create Purchase Orders within the system that will be sent to a Head Office terminal for shipping and Invoicing. Invoices will be charged to a Customer Account, which is linked to a Location of the corresponding Store/s.
The Inter-Store ordering feature requires the purchase of the Head Office and Site Management Licences. Each Site will require a VPN Internet Connection to Head Office.